Grammar Gallery is a K-12 teacher-delivered instructional program accessed through the Internet.
The Main Gallery -- the heart of the program -- includes 900 downloadable resources that reinforce language functions and grammatical forms within social and academic topics. The materials can be used with all English learners (ELs) at all proficiency levels and grade levels. It can serve as a supplement to any core ELD/ESL/ESOL program or mainstream language arts program.
Educators love Grammar Gallery because it’s:
* Aligned to the LANGUAGE, READING, and WRITING strands of the Common Core State Standards.
* Easy to implement and use. No teacher training required!
* Perfect for students, especially English learners and struggling readers, at all proficiency and grade levels.
* A core or supplemental program that can be used to build vocabulary, teach grammar, and develop academic language proficiency -- all at the same time.
* Adaptable to both low and high technology educational contexts.
* Extremely cost-effective.